• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Anyone else have problems with AI just ignoring Hitstun?

Ryouhi

Reaction score
I don't know if i'm just doing something wrong today, but i've had the AI just randomly start attacking me in the middle of my own combo. This has happened on multiple occasions too.

And as far as i could tell, they didn't have any sort of unflinching or any other buffs.

This seems to happen once you get to a certain Streak, which sucks, since the enemies get stronger anyway, so if they just start ignoring your hitstun and interupt your combo it's an instant lose, since they can just kill you in one or two combos.

Is this a bug, or did i somehow not combo fast enough or something?

The only "legitimate" reason I can find is that maybe it's lag related. Maybe for whatever reason the lag delays an input long enough for the computer to just instantly win because that's what the computer does if you don't play perfectly.

But yeah i've had times where the computer just ignores hitstun and murders me, generally it seems to happen from dash attacks trying to link into the ground combo, which makes me wonder if it's just that the dash attacks are a suicide move (the AI likes to input read you HARD for using them in neutral, that's for sure)

Reactions: FreyRenoir
The only "legitimate" reason I can find is that maybe it's lag related. Maybe for whatever reason the lag delays an input long enough for the computer to just instantly win because that's what the computer does if you don't play perfectly.

But yeah i've had times where the computer just ignores hitstun and murders me, generally it seems to happen from dash attacks trying to link into the ground combo, which makes me wonder if it's just that the dash attacks are a suicide move (the AI likes to input read you HARD for using them in neutral, that's for sure)

Personally i don't have many problems with lag on my S7 Edge, but who knows.
Good to know i'm not just imagining things though

Well for me i am pretty sure it is lag related. Whenever i restart my device the performance gets way better.
I get that issue only when the game slows down.