• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Anyone finds the current Prize Fight annoying as hell?

KeenFox

Reaction score
The player who reveives damage gets his BB's filled really quickly.

I came across a point where a player had Cerebella(Armed Forces) on Gold Prize Fight Mode and she had a lot of HP and Defense.

With my top tier characters I couldn't harm her at all and so she kept filling her BB's.

By the way some regulations regarding characters' upgrading stats have to be considered because if the Defense and HP is really high no one would win and we would simply run out of time.

Reactions: Boogiepop
The player who reveives damage gets his BB's filled really quickly.

I came across a point where a player had Cerebella(Armed Forces) on Gold Prize Fight Mode and she had a lot of HP and Defense.

With my top tier characters I couldn't harm her at all and so she kept filling her BB's.

By the way some regulations regarding characters' upgrading stats have to be considered because if the Defense and HP is really high no one would win and we would simply run out of time.
Oh, its pretty friggin autistic. Keebs, another member (and one of the better ones on here) detailed how to fight better in this mode on my thread I made about it a day or two ago. Honestly though, while we may hate it and voice our opinions about this, Id rather the devs focus more of their time on making the game better and then come back to fix this one annoying problem later. They know we hate it, so it's just a matter of time.