• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Crash App crashing after 2.2 update

Joe

Reaction score
Hello,

I've just updated the skullgirls app to 2.2 and so far have have several frozen screens, usually at the end of the fight, both in story mode and prize fights. No prizes or XP are lost but i do need to close the app before trying to log in again. The latest one resulted in a crash mid-fight. This one actually locked up my phone which required a forced reboot.

I'm currently running the app on a samsung s8+ with android oreo

Thanks

Reactions: Foxx
This has happened again a second time. The app also freezes more and more frequently after a pf

Reactions: Foxx
I have a similar situation! I have mobile version 4.3.2 and every time I go to play, it goes to a black screen for a few seconds and then boots me back to my home screen.

@PhoniexEmbers this happens every time you start the game? So you just aren't playing then? What device are you on. Also, our latest build is 4.3.3, does this occur on that build as well?

Yes it's the latest build, and I am unable to play. Yes it's occurring every time on the latest build.

And what device are you on? Judging by your recent account activity it looks like you've been able to play. How regularly are you experiencing this black screen issue?