1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Are we gonna have more Story Mode?

Discussion in 'Story & Skullgirls Universe' started by MatDestruction, May 19, 2018.

1. MatDestruction

MatDestruction Active Member

So, I would like to know, are we gonna have more of the syory mode, the main story of the game, or are we gonna just receive more Origins Stories? Because we had a lot of new Origins, but no new Story Mode chapter (Maybe we had one or two, I am not sute) and we only talk about new character origins in the patch notes and around the forum

2. Shawesome

Shawesome Active Member

We haven’t had a single new main story mode chapter. Only origin stories. Either 1) Ascent of a Woman is directly before the events of 2nd Encore or 2) We will get more eventually.

jeremyhall2727 and Athsiry like this.
  3. Wulfden

Wulfden Well-Known Member

Going to agree here. Either we get Beowulf's match with Grendel or assuming we help a very ditzy Filia get to safety from some medici goons, we're still probably going to get something if anything, or, Ascent of a Woman is pretty much the last event before 2nd Encore as Shawesome said.

I will argue though, I'm kinda on the hype train that we get some more story modes, if anything. All the more plot to rope for us lore hounds..!

PHPP likes this.
  4. Beldr447

Beldr447 Active Member

Why should Filia would run away from Medici goons? She is a Medici

5. Wulfden

Wulfden Well-Known Member

Oh, Filia doesn't "Know" that until the end of her story mode / Squigly's. At this point in time I just theorized she just got Samson in Mobile since this is all before 2nd Encore where it's established she's searching for the heart. (We've yet to find out if she's JUST became an amnesiac or if she's still relatively "Normal" until Samson comes along in this timeline.)

Even in her story mode's beginning, she doesn't really deal well with the medici thugs. If anything, I just thought it'd be good filler plot for a story mode ala "Oh gosh, help! It's the medici! You there! Yes you! Please help!" And then it's the character in the spotlight "helping you out" like in Cerebella's story mode here. Nothing too serious!

MatDestruction likes this.
  6. MatDestruction

Hmm I thought maybe Ascent of Woman was added before Beta, just said that so there was no one telling me I am wrong and ignoring everything else I said

7. MatDestruction

Oh, and well, there is a big image saing "Coming Soon!" at the end of the story mode, so does it at least points that we are going to have some more chapters? Maybe?

8. PHPP

PHPP Active Member

Well, it gives us that hope and helps player retention with some people that would leave the game if story mode was confirmed to be over

jeremyhall2727 likes this.