• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Back to lurker status

Athletinerd48

Reaction score
Just wanted to give a quick opinion. I want to start by saying this is a great game. However after a long while, there just isn't a reason for me to keep playing. I'm a level 53, lots of gold's, finished every story line through expert. I'm obviously not at a Moisterrific level, but up there. I've found that this game is missing that long term staying power like a supercell game. It might be that this game is generous and actually let's you progress as a free to play customer (thanks for that by the way!). Also quick sidebar I want to give you money, but your monetization scheme seems in need of refinement (if your making boatloads, then just ignore me). So after all this rambling, I guess my point would be that we all love new characters, but at this point what I'm looking for, is a new game mode. So for now I'll go into lurker status and check for updates and wait. Thanks devs, solid game, might be one of the very best with some tweaks.

Reactions: BananaLord
I've found that this game is missing that long term staying power like a supercell game. It might be that this game is generous and actually let's you progress as a free to play customer (thanks for that by the way!). Also quick sidebar I want to give you money, but your monetization scheme seems in need of refinement (if your making boatloads, then just ignore me). So after all this rambling, I guess my point would be that we all love new characters, but at this point what I'm looking for, is a new game mode. So for now I'll go into lurker status and check for updates and wait. Thanks devs, solid game, might be one of the very best with some tweaks.

Long term engagement for late game players like yourself is our main goal for 2018.
We're definitely on the same page! :D

Take a look at some of our plans below and feel free to share your thoughts in that thread if you see anything missing that you're looking for:
http://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/threads/official-2018-preview.2461/

Reactions: BananaLord