• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Beowulf confirmed for later this Summer. Peacock and Big Band origin stories coming too.

Wulfy-prime

Reaction score
Comes with 6 variations.

His Hype Meter is his character ability, though we don't know for sure how it's implemented. We HAVE been told that it's somewhat like Sekhmet, though.

Gold Variations are his Wulfbane (Gray color variation) and (I believe, don't quote me on this) called Number 1, which (I think?) is the green pants, masked variation. The section at Anime Expo went pretty quickly.

Awesome stuff. His hype meter in the console game basically just boosted the damage of specific supers (both grapples I think). "It'll be like Sekhmet" doesn't mean much to me other than "it'll have it's own button" I guess. Maybe he gets a special move that's pretty crap unless you boost it with Hype and it can't be unequipped? (other than just by not putting points into the skill i guess).

One thing I'm really curious about is the chair. It's actually a little bit like Ms. Fortune's head in that you lose it doing certain moves and have to get it back to do certain moves, though unlike Ms. Fortune he just gets alternate, arguably worse moves in the places of those lost rather than losing out entirely. I don't *really* expect it to be added since positioning is so hard in this game compared to the free movement of the console game, but it's something to think about.

Reactions: Wulfy-prime
His hype meter in the console game basically just boosted the damage of specific supers (both grapples I think).
Hype didn't do much in 2E, but the mechanic was completely overhauled in 2E+. He can now spend his hype on EX grab finishers that have different properties to extend combos and/or oki, as well as cancel chairless normals into chair pickup or combo off of Three Wulf Moonsault. Gave him a whole new resource management aspect.

I'm not sure how any of that could carry over to mobile though, they'll probably have to do something else with it.

Cool! Any new addition is welcomed with open arms, tho what excites me the most are the origin stories of Big Band and Peacock coming through as playable ones!

Anyways... Ms. Fortune when? :(