• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Big Band Bully - Charge attack issue and failing BB2 Fracture Reaper

FreyRenoir

Reaction score
Website
freysmith.deviantart.com
Hello everyone!

I have encountered a bit of trouble while fighting ye olde detective big band.

1. While trying to block Big Bands charge attack it is unblockable while definitely declared not so. He hits me with various characters but only if the spacing is right. I usually stand pretty much on the end of the hitbox. When i stand right before big band i can securely block it.

2. Pretty easy issue. While using Painwheels Blockbuster Fracture Reaper on Big Band Painwheel punches him too far away to grab him on the last hit. Its dumb because its the most important hit of them all.

Reactions: moisterrific
I have had the Big Band unblockable thing too.
I stand pretty far away from Big Band and block when I see him enter the Charge Attack stance. It's very clear I am standing in the block pose. The word 'UNBLOCKABLE' does not appear on screen, but I am still knocked down, even though I was blocking.

There's no way for me to check what an enemy character's upgrade tree looks like, so I don't know if they have unblockables or not.
I can't remember if this is all Big Bands or just Epic Sax.