1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Big Band Event ( Master )

Discussion in 'Tips & Tricks' started by JazzWasHere, Oct 2, 2018.

1. JazzWasHere

JazzWasHere New Member

20181002_153840.png
    Okay so all three of these are quite frustrating when they activate a lot.

I tried blocking so the unflinching can expire but as soon I attack reactive armor then unflinching then immovable object.

I don't fully tap the whole combo. I tap once then launch so I wouldn't try to activate armor or unflinching.

I know Ms.Fortune can help greatly but unfortunately she's not strong enough for this event just yet.

Any tips on how to deal with this?

#1 JazzWasHere, Oct 2, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
  2. a115zombiekiller

a115zombiekiller New Member

Use silent kill valentine if you have her.

JazzWasHere likes this.
  3. Scorialimit

Scorialimit Member

Doublicious, Silent Kill, Rusty, and Decrypted (in the order I recommend raising them) all do fantastic here. Parasoul with canopy bounce and Filia with Drill Tempered can also get rid of buffs. Squigly with Curse moves and Purrfect Dark can also just curse them to prevent them from getting any buffs. Armor Break at least lets you remove armor which is the start of all of the buffs.

If none of these are options, go with fighters with low combo counts but high attack, like Double and Bella. This at least minimizes RNG.

Luke, rexturtle1120 and JazzWasHere like this.
  4. Gylfie

Gylfie Member

I used an Eliza with chaos banish for these fights.

Liam, Scorialimit and JazzWasHere like this.
  5. infine

infine Member

Doublicious (also she can steal buffs even with blockstrings, and conversely give back debuffs even while blocking).
    SK Val.

I'd say characters with removals, but while Filia is a character with a removal, the number of hits that comes with it is just too much.

Low hit count characters - Beo, Bella, Parasoul (she also has removal on Canopy Bounce). Primed Parasoul in particular, since she hits like a truck with the enrage, and tear detonation is a nuke that also puts a lot of bleeds.

JazzWasHere likes this.
  6. Brother Null

Brother Null New Member

Maybe I am old school, but I use Cerebella and Beowulf. Harlequin and Cold Stones in particular, but any variation will work.

Why? Because they use single-strike, high-damage attacks. Fewer chances to trigger armor, and no chance to cascade buffs off the initial strike. With Cerebella, "Lock & Load" is awesome. Beowulf is grab and throw. Look to concentrate your damage dealing into single attacks, and never combo.

I learned this from using Argus Agony with a high-level Peacock and watching all of my damage get zeroed out. The first strike always lands, and then the rng takes over.

JazzWasHere likes this.
  7. xcapibara

xcapibara New Member

All of the above and also patience, just wait till the buffs run out, block a lot, avoid getting thrown.

JazzWasHere likes this.
  8. Beldr447

Beldr447 Active Member

I just use Poltergust and use enemy buffs to fill my BB3 and Daisy pusher

Cellsai and JazzWasHere like this.