• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Black icons

Filo

Reaction score
Hello.
Since I updated my phone (Samsung Galaxy S8, Android 8.0.0) all characters' and skills' icons except for skill tokens and coins are black. I tried deleting game data, reinstalling and changing graphic settings but nothing fixed this problem. Character sprites look normal though.

Screenshot_20180316-194513_Skullgirls.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Psyche
I've been experiencing similar issues in the past. Something just happened now, for instance. I can't post a link to it yet since I'm new, but bits of the home screen artwork (such as the gold banners around the game modes, and my player level and exp bar) have blackened.

Asus ZenFone, model no. ASUS_A006, running on Android version 7.0

Similar things have happened before, such as blackened art on the home screen, like the portrait of Marie, or the word STORY in front of her, and other words present on the home screen; I've also seen bits of fighter cards blacked out, such as their element, and the immediate area around their Fighter Score (though not the number itself). Whenever these issues appear, closing and reopening the app fixes them, and my above example is no different.

Hope this helps at all. Cheers.

Reactions: Psyche
Hello.
Since I updated my phone (Samsung Galaxy S8, Android 8.0.0) all characters' and skills' icons except for skill tokens and coins are black. I tried deleting game data, reinstalling and changing graphic settings but nothing fixed this problem. Character sprites look normal though.

View attachment 544
Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

This is a bug that's been affecting a few select phones using a very specific GPU.
We're aware of this one, and we hope to have it fixed in a future update.

Sorry for the mysterious shadowy figures in the meantime :-(

Reactions: Al Qedic