• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Blockbuster stuck

Yomady

Reaction score
Hi guys seemed to come across this problem while doing a blockbuster and well its like the world of trap lol also did it on a tag out with Cerebella with Big Band its very minor as I've been playing this game all passed the two weeks but case it is something? Sharing it here as some others might have the same problem? Already told the Twitter team! To me it looks like a server error timeout but case it's more

Been soft locked I couldn't do anything

Reactions: Psyche
Hey Brain!
We've had the team investigate this issue based off the report you sent in over Twitter, but we could use some reproduction step details.

I'm not sure what "It's like the world of trap", or the tag out part is referring to.

Would you be able to type out in detail exactly what happened before this bug occurred?
Hope to hear from you soon!

Reactions: Yomady
Hey Brain!
We've had the team investigate this issue based off the report you sent in over Twitter, but we could use some reproduction step details.

I'm not sure what "It's like the world of trap", or the tag out part is referring to.

Would you be able to type out in detail exactly what happened before this bug occurred?
Hope to hear from you soon!
Hi liam, hope your doing OK? the trap bit i was just referring to it locking up like been in a soft locked state with no route out besides exiting.

The tag bit is totally different, it seemed to be in between the match, when the characters we're swapping in and out.

I can't remember if a special move, or a blockbuster was getting used, but the screen would pan out from the CPU character, then it would pan back in without the CPU character changing out!.

Generally it was easy to tell something like that happened cause, when it happened with Cerebella, and Big Band, it said their names before the camera glitched or freaked out (if its the best word) then zoomed back in and no tag out happened.

By judgement that is what it looked like, a blockbuster or a special move been used the same time as doing it and override the system? Not sure on it but the camera definitely freaked with a tag in/out.

If it does it again, I'll try catching it on record?! Its happened twice now that tag in/out thing, but its when I've been on the game for a rather while, could just be my phone?.