• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal BlockBusters won't register when clicked?

LemonTea27

Reaction score
Hey so I don't know if this is a bug or not (because on the patch notes it said that this bug was fixed?) but when i play my prize fights, sometimes when i click on the blockbusters it just would not register. Usually happens at the end of combos for some reason (i.e i would click on my blockbuster, it would not perform, my fighter would just stand idle there and the opening would allow the enemy to start killing my characters).

Hey so I don't know if this is a bug or not (because on the patch notes it said that this bug was fixed?) but when i play my prize fights, sometimes when i click on the blockbusters it just would not register. Usually happens at the end of combos for some reason (i.e i would click on my blockbuster, it would not perform, my fighter would just stand idle there and the opening would allow the enemy to start killing my characters).
Is it possible that you tapped elsewhere while also tapping on the Blockbuster icon?

Once you tap a Blockbuster icon, it should be highlighted and "queued" to be fired as soon as possible, UNLESS you perform another action, such as a tap, swipe, throw, another Move, etc.

After watching players try SGM at various cons for the first time, this was something that I saw a lot. If you're able to provide any more details about this issue that can help us reproduce it, please feel free to share more information with us!