• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

"BLOOD DRIVE" - Strategy and Discussion

Liam

!Robot
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
BLOOD DRIVE.png

This thread is for discussing Painwheel's silver variant: "BLOOD DRIVE"
General strategy, team position, character role, etc.
It all goes here!

* Please note that the fighter score shown in this image may not reflect the actual fighter score of the variant in game.

Last edited:
Blood Drive Painwheel is the definition of a glass canon, even amongst all the Painwheels themselves.

Inflicting Heavy bleeds on enemies, but also getting one stack of bleed on yourself as well, but also gaining a stack of enrage as well.
The Heavy Bleed damage is very useful when fighting tankier enemies and is nice for steady DPS in the background, but where she really shines is gaining multiple stacks of enrage during a combo and then finishing enemies with a well buffed special or BB at the end of it.

However, i'm don't want to understate how much of a glass canon she is. For every stack of enrage you get, you will also gain a stack of bleed.
So by the time you may have killed a tanky enemy, your blood drive may already have bled herself down to 50% HP as well.

If you play your cards well and avoid letting the enemy hit you, blood drive can be a real monster.
High risk, high reward.

b l e e d r e s i s t a n d b l o c c

I place her in the front of my team, she usually takes out the first enemy and is halfway through the last one before she kicks the bucket

b l e e d r e s i s t a n d b l o c c

I place her in the front of my team, she usually takes out the first enemy and is halfway through the last one before she kicks the bucket
Pairing her with a Sundae School Double as a support works wonders.

Her SA will make enemy debuffs last longer and debuffs on your own fighters shorter"

So enemy (Heavy) Bleeds will now last 8 sewconds instead of 5 and the bleeds on Blooddrive only 2 instead of 5 :)

What stats should i get for blood drive? Do I need bleed resist?

What stats should i get for blood drive? Do I need bleed resist?
Resisting your own bleed means you don't get the enrage buff I believe. I'd opt for attack% defense and meter gain. HP doesn't work as well because bleed is percent health based.

Resisting your own bleed means you don't get the enrage buff I believe.
EDIT: quoted post is correct. i missed the detail that Sekhmet's Fury also applies its own enrage to Eliza. Resisting BLEED does in fact resist your own ENRAGE.

so long as you're afflicted with the bleed you get the enrage, doesn't matter if your resistance negates it at the end. i had the same question with Scarlet Viper Eliza so i had to test it

Last edited:
so atk% def% and meter gain are must have? i find that meter gain are hard to get for all moves

so atk% def% and meter gain are must have? i find that meter gain are hard to get for all moves
Nothing is really ever a ‘must’-have because you can do very well with almost any assortment of stat modules, but these would be some of the best options possible, yes. For me defence is not so important as you will probably lose more HP to self-inflicted bleed than the enemy, and if you can’t get attack% then crit rate and crit damage basically do the same job so it’s not the end of the world. Mix & match whatever you like the look of, basically.

is block profiency good for blood drive?

is block profiency good for blood drive?
It’s not bad, but ideally when you are playing as BD you should be attacking much more than defending so it is more important to increase your damage output, because you need to make sure you kill the enemy before you kill yourself.

Let’s go crazy with a rework. Keep the first SA the same but add “at 3 or more stacks of enrage, bleeding effects heal” to the SA2.

I know her whole gimmick is being suicidal but I think it would be cool if we got more self healing painwheels. Or at least somthing to make her stand out when compared to freaky Friday.

Reactions: Diony