• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bronze to Silver evolution

Evan Wong

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hi everyone, I hope I'm posting in the correct section.

Basically I saw a thread on reddit dated a while back that stated that if a Bronze was evolved into a Silver, even at max level their stats is lower compared to a summoned Silver.

Has that issue been fixed or is it a normal thing? I'm planning to evolve my Peacock to Silver but I don't want to waste my emblems.

Thank you for your time.

Never underestimate the power of an evolved silver. I have a rerun, an understudy, and an icy hot that work quite nicely for me most of the time; once you max the skill tree and find gold and silver moves with good stats, you can go far with evolved silvers. I personally suggest both Elizas, Understudy Bella, and both Bands

Has that issue been fixed or is it a normal thing?

Thank you for your time.
As stated, it's a feature.
Basically I saw a thread on reddit dated a while back that stated that if a Bronze was evolved into a Silver, even at max level their stats is lower compared to a summoned Silver.
The stats can be worse, but the stats of a variant are determined indifferently from other variants. One variant can have a lot higher atk than a variant spawning of a higher quality. It's completely dependent on the fighter's SA, and how bad their stats will get, when it comes to evolving. If you look at moist's tier lists, you can see generally which fighters are worth evolving to silver and gold.

Welcome to the forums, by the way!