• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Anez-kun

Nov 3, 2023
It happened to me today and 3 days ago, with this time, it's been happening to me 2 times. I was playing calmly, I defeated a team and after that I couldn't advance anymore and the game stayed there with the only option to get out, in the end if I get out the game is lost. Excuse my English. Videoframe_20231103_140743_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg
Videoframe_20231103_140734_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg

I just entered the game and when I entered to face this team again, it appears like this xD
Screenshot_20231103_141631.jpg

Last edited:
thanks, we've been trying to pin point exactly what's been causing this. By chance, did you have the Gehennas Oblivion artifact equipped?

thanks, we've been trying to pin point exactly what's been causing this. By chance, did you have the Gehennas Oblivion artifact equipped?
Honestly, I don't remember, I'm sorry, however now that I played I didn't have that artifact to use it and I played without problems;
In the next Parallel Realms I'll see if I get such an artifact and try to use it. Thank you for answering :)

Reactions: Bones