• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Bug? Or What? Lost everything!

Mew27

Reaction score
I had been playing the game for a while on mobile and well today it asked me to login in again and well I logged in and I have lost everything I had luckily I have screen shoted all the characters I had but still there are a few characters that weren't in the screen shot like the green silver Eliza I had but there's no real evidence that I have to prove this in anyway. I don't have anything it has completely restarted me entirely I have nothing except the Starter characters (big band, cerebella, peacock) I would love to get a response to how to get my account back or an alternate method to get my stuff back

What login method were U using when the tragedy occurred?
Maybe include here also User ID to resolve Ur problem faster.

The Problem has been fixed in just stupid and logged into Facebook when it was saved on My Google Account sorry to anyone's time I have wasted I feel incredibly sorry that I just figured it out at this moment XD

The Problem has been fixed in just stupid and logged into Facebook when it was saved on My Google Account sorry to anyone's time I have wasted I feel incredibly sorry that I just figured it out at this moment XD
Just glad you got all your progress back! :)