• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Can’t send messages in chat?

@duncs @The Gender Bender Wanted to follow up and see if you guys were still having this issue. I had another user recently with the same problem. They were playing with their iOS device language set to Russian and in game set to Russian as well, but were unable to enter anything in chat. Setting device language to English resolved it.

Curious if that sounds similar to anything you guys are experiencing.
Hi bones,

weirdly enough, one day it just started working again and resolved itself. thought it might have been the 5.3 update.

that’s very odd, my home language is english so everything of mine was set to english in the game and my phone set up. so i don’t think that was the culprit.

hope this helps?

@duncs @The Gender Bender Wanted to follow up and see if you guys were still having this issue. I had another user recently with the same problem. They were playing with their iOS device language set to Russian and in game set to Russian as well, but were unable to enter anything in chat. Setting device language to English resolved it.

Curious if that sounds similar to anything you guys are experiencing.
scratch that, i just checked to see if i could send a message this morning and i’m sad to say that my messages aren’t sending

Thanks for getting back to me. We resolved some issues for the 4.5.3 update, hence why your chat may've been working again, but now it seems we busted it somehow in this new update.

Anyway, we'll get it fixed asap

Thanks for getting back to me. We resolved some issues for the 4.5.3 update, hence why your chat may've been working again, but now it seems we busted it somehow in this new update.

as long as there’s a free splitting image i’m happy 🤤
hahaha good luck

4.6.1 update,

messages seem to be sending again, i think you fixed the issue 🤩

ha I just popped over here to ask you to check! Thanks for all the feedback!