• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Can't Login - Before Maintenance

ViolentBadger

Reaction score
This probably isn't the correct place to put this, and honestly wouldn't mind someone setting me straight on that or a moderator possibly even moving this to where it needs to be, whatever helps me get back fighting sooner.

I had messaged the SGM account on Facebook, sent an email to hiddenvariable, and figured I'd complete the trifecta by finally making an account here to possibly speed the process.

In a nutshell, I was asked to login today on booting the game up, which hadn't happened before. I thought nothing of it and put my Facebook information in to login. It would begin to log me in, then place me back to the "Log in" button, and it wasn't explaining why it was doing it. I restarted the game and it told me it noticed what had happened, and to file a form about it, so here I am. I'll have to keep in mind to link my SGM with everything that is available to it, of course as well as the account I'd need to make to continue playing past version 2.0.

For what it's worth, the account name in question is Violent Badger
Idk man. I'm just ready to start cracking heads again.

Last edited:
This probably isn't the correct place to put this, and honestly wouldn't mind someone setting me straight on that or a moderator possibly even moving this to where it needs to be, whatever helps me get back fighting sooner.

I had messaged the SGM account on Facebook, sent an email to hiddenvariable, and figured I'd complete the trifecta by finally making an account here to possibly speed the process.

In a nutshell, I was asked to login today on booting the game up, which hadn't happened before. I thought nothing of it and put my Facebook information in to login. It would begin to log me in, then place me back to the "Log in" button, and it wasn't explaining why it was doing it. I restarted the game and it told me it noticed what had happened, and to file a form about it, so here I am. I'll have to keep in mind to link my SGM with everything that is available to it, of course as well as the account I'd need to make to continue playing past version 2.0.

For what it's worth, the account name in question is Violent Badger
Idk man. I'm just ready to start cracking heads again.
Facebook is down and out for some and these guys are busy its like a team of three running everything you will get a answer but in time. It also looks to be the Facebook side as stated on this website http://downdetector.co.uk/problems/facebook 44% of users so probably a update.

Nothing to do with the app but if I was you I would back up your saved data a couple of times especially to a Skullgirls mobile login it's just to be on the save I've literally got it backed up to I think 3 accounts all ones I use so its definitely not going no where :)

Anyways hope this info helps

Reactions: ViolentBadger
From the devs:
It has come to our attention that some Facebook users may experience trouble logging in. No user data has been affected, and this issue is solely confined to the login process. You may be able to work around this issue by following the steps below!

DhS57eDX0AEXJXA.jpg:large

Reactions: Yomady