• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters Celebrate Costumization <3

VicKing

Reaction score
I thought well and question of customizable items that would not give anything in the game just aesthetically I thought well about what could bring this to the game and 'BANG' I came to a conclusion. When we start the game the character always has a greeting and when we always win he has a way to celebrate his victory. So I thought I could have a way to buy different greetings for the game and of course I know that the team is small and it's hand drawn more exactly being handy by this great team would be nostalgic to see something well done and that can be bought and this would bring the company $$ to make the game more polished and handsome and even think about hiring and letting bigger team that I know many here would buy.

Thank you all.

Reactions: Yomady
I thought well and question of customizable items that would not give anything in the game just aesthetically I thought well about what could bring this to the game and 'BANG' I came to a conclusion. When we start the game the character always has a greeting and when we always win he has a way to celebrate his victory. So I thought I could have a way to buy different greetings for the game and of course I know that the team is small and it's hand drawn more exactly being handy by this great team would be nostalgic to see something well done and that can be bought and this would bring the company $$ to make the game more polished and handsome and even think about hiring and letting bigger team that I know many here would buy.

Thank you all.
Its a cool idea, but if the team had time and resources to animate new things, I'd rather have full blown costumes or new characters.

Interestingly, most of the cast only had one intro and outro on the original PC game. When Skullgirls Mobile was made all characters were given 3 intros and outros. I don't really see them going back and adding more intros/outros to the characters beyond those since they could spend that animation money on other stuff... hopefully new characters!

What I would like to see is some way to equip different intros and outros to your characters though. All Gold Beowulfs have the Growl intro, but I much prefer the Bronze "Tear Through the Background". I'd be real happy if I could pay Theonite to unlock the Bronze intro on my Gold Beo!

What I would like to see is some way to equip different intros and outros to your characters though. All Gold Beowulfs have the Growl intro, but I much prefer the Bronze "Tear Through the Background". I'd be real happy if I could pay Theonite to unlock the Bronze intro on my Gold Beo!
i can see this being added as the final node in the character/signature ability branch of the skill tree, then being equipped via 3 bronze/silver/gold dots to the left of the character animation in the character info viewer

Reactions: RedRidingHoodie
I thought of a way to get few more scenes celebration in battle outcome beyond what we have. It would be a low cost plus a money to give the team more features of added features like new characters online guild mode strokes. We know that with money everything makes it easier. The producers we know who make the game with love and give an initiative of something cool that everyone could have with a small contribution would be great and very cost effective to bring all that we want.

@Cellsai
@Fel