• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Cerebella harlequin or pyrotechnique valentine for diamond?

Crisman

Reaction score
I have this doubt, what do you think is the best for offense? because the maximium atk of valentine is 4300 and hp 28k meanwhile cerebella atk 6000 and hp 31k. The SA of valentine are best but i dont know which choose for diamond, a little help here please. Thank you.

Go for Harlequin. The main thing that evolving a gold to diamond does is give your stats a huge boost. Harlequin, as a fighter with massive base stats, stands to gain a ton from a diamond evolution.

I agree with Reshiram. Plus, Harlequinn's SA (while not the most outstanding) is fairly useful and a lot more user friendly than Pyrotechnique's.

I agree. Pyro’s SA is useful for control, definitely, but I feel like those good ol Valentine stats may hold her back in high streaks- I could be wrong, of course, I don’t have her, but it seems to be a pretty universal problem among Vals. Harley will always be useful, even if you’re not using her on the front line. She can help any team out. She’s a great all-around fighter with great stats- plus, with her marquee, she gets pretty good meter control too, and she doesn’t need the enrage nearly as much as Val does.

I agree with Reshiram. Plus, Harlequinn's SA (while not the most outstanding) is fairly useful and a lot more user friendly than Pyrotechnique's.

I feel like Harlequin has one of the better SAs in the game tbh, especially when u consider that pummel horse drains meter to 0 once Bella unlocks her marquee. 30% cool down is pretty sweet lol.

As for harlequin vs pyro, idk tbh. I want to say Harlequin but then again, I don't have pyrotechnique so I don't know how easy it is for her to stack enrages. Charge attacks are also kind of risky to pull off, but Val has one of the better ones I guess. Pyro will definitely give you style points, but harlequin probably has more utitlity.