• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Changing Character Icon on iOS

RedPyramid

Reaction score
hey Forum,

So I just got the iOS version of the game (loving it) and logged in under my Facebook account. I have several cool characters, but the one next to my name is stuck as the tuba guy and he's the least favourite one I got. How do I switch it?

hey Forum,

So I just got the iOS version of the game (loving it) and logged in under my Facebook account. I have several cool characters, but the one next to my name is stuck as the tuba guy and he's the least favourite one I got. How do I switch it?

The character in your profile icon is always the character with the highest fighter score. If you want to have the icon of your fave character, then I suggest upgrading that character to have the highest FS out of all your fighters.

The character in your profile icon is always the character with the highest fighter score. If you want to have the icon of your fave character, then I suggest upgrading that character to have the highest FS out of all your fighters.
Ok thanks, quick question: how do I raise it? The Skill tree or levels or what?

Yes

You can increase their fighter score thru skill tree upgrades and levelling up. Higher levels always means higher scores, well at least until they hit the level cap for their tier anyways.

Leveling up and unlocking skill tree nodes will both raise your FS.
Some characters have a naturally higher FS than others. Big Band and Cerebella grow their FS hella fast.

EDIT: Ninja'd!

Yes

You can increase their fighter score thru skill tree upgrades and levelling up. Higher levels always means higher scores, well at least until they hit the level cap for their tier anyways.
Thanks for the tips. Btw, one last question, what are the pinwheel relics?

Thanks for the tips. Btw, one last question, what are the pinwheel relics?

That Painwheel relic is a character specific relic, meaning you can only get different versions of Painwheel fighters from that relic. There's a different relic every day to match the starring fighter of the daily event.

So far it's:
Monday - Filia
Tuesday - Big Band
Wednesday - Valentine
Thursday - Painwheel
Friday - Cerebella
Saturday - Peacock
Sunday - Parasoul

I am not quite sure about it.

Last edited: