• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Cheater / Hacker Reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol that one is definitely a hacker, how can a bronze player enter the gold prize fight.
But guys I think you should make the cut of, if the enemy is more than 4 times weaker compared to your team, then there is a potential that they cheated. Defeating a 30k team with 8k team is not impossible (with some cringe), but 6 k team is. Not to mention some prize fight has special rule like the Parasoul one which allow us to restore HP with Hit. And if their team has Parasite Weave of Diva Intervention, their special move make it even easier to kill strong team. So they can go on forever with much bigger team and can still win, and that is not cheating.

Reactions: Al Qedic
lol that one is definitely a hacker, how can a bronze player enter the gold prize fight.

I'm pretty sure that one's from medici pf. You can get every rarity into there.

Reactions: FateFTM
And if their team has Parasite Weave of Diva Intervention, their special move make it even easier to kill strong team. So they can go on forever with much bigger team and can still win, and that is not cheating.

Adding onto that, Painwheel defeating much stronger teams might not be hacking either, as they may instead be abusing unblockable charge attacks loops. Especially if it’s a Painwheel like Blood Drive, as she inflicts bleed damage to defeat teams regardless of their HP.

View attachment 795 This seemed fishy to me. 5 Silver Lining Relics and 2 Gold Fighter Relics? I know it’s technically possible to have those relics all at once (maybe this person logged in daily for months, got the apology GF relic, bought another GF relic from the store special last month, and neglected to open them until now?), but it still feels off. As far as I know, the game doesn’t reward you with those via gameplay, unless it’s a very high player level reward that I don’t know about.

Edit: It seems that this isn’t as strange nor as uncommon as I initially thought, so I changed the screenshot to avoid names so that someone who likely spent a good chunk of money on the game doesn’t get undue suspicion.

Attachments

• DC1ECE9F-9A31-40A8-92A3-40BC9C17567A.jpeg
    DC1ECE9F-9A31-40A8-92A3-40BC9C17567A.jpeg
    112.1 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
View attachment 795 This seemed fishy to me. 5 Silver Lining Relics and 2 Gold Fighter Relics? I know it’s technically possible to have those relics all at once (maybe this person logged in daily for months, got the apology GF relic, bought another GF relic from the store special last month, and neglected to open them until now?), but it still feels off. As far as I know, the game doesn’t reward you with those via gameplay, unless it’s a very high player level reward that I don’t know about.
I think this is very likely to be a normal occurrence... I personally have 9 silver lining and 1 gold fighter box saved up, waiting for squig :eek:

Reactions: Hebbski23 and PHPP

I have 2 gold fighter relics and 15 silver lining. You can buy gold relics and silver linings from the limited time bundles so it’s highly likely this player did that.

To my knowledge there’s currently no cheat available that lets you hack relics since it’s checked server side.

April 18 - 8:55 AM EST
IMG_5085.PNG

May 2 - 8:54 AM EST
IMG_8610.PNG

May 2 - 7:43 PM EST
IMG_8611.PNG
IMG_8612.PNG

May 5 - 8:03 PM EST
IMG_9727.PNG
IMG_9728.PNG
IMG_9729.PNG

These are my defence team fighters’ stats for reference. An attacking team would need to do at least 320,000 damage in total to defeat my team without timing out. Which is clearly statistically impossible with some of the teams seen above.
IMG_9856.PNG
IMG_9857.PNG

IMG_9858.PNG

Last edited:
I have 2 gold fighter relics and 15 silver lining. You can buy gold relics and silver linings from the limited time bundles so it’s highly likely this player did that.

To my knowledge there’s currently no cheat available that lets you hack relics since it’s checked server side.
Yeah, those two reasons are why I was so on the fence when it came to posting that. It really came down to the fact that I’ve never seen anyone open that many at a time, but it seems that stocking up on those relics would be something people would do.

Lol, that one’s me. That’s just Rusty Painwheel bleed strats for ya :)

I actually have several Rusty Painwheels in every rarity tier because of her usefulness in taking down high level teams. Bleed circumvents both Defense and HP boosts, so I typically make really heavy use of it in all PFs.

Funny enough, you can see how scared I was of your team, as I rarely put two Rusties on a team together, lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Zuzuska
Reactions: Hebbski23
Don't worry too much, I think it's like the ultimate honor to be accused of cheating when you're actually a legit player! :D I'd say to record a video or somethin and show off your tactics! I've actually never used Rusty, might start to
Heh, thanks. It’s actually surprising how many characters get countered by her bleed conversion. For example, it converts the unflinching/invincibility from characters like Armed Forces, Untouchable, and Big Top. I highly recommend Rusty. If only her stats were high enough to truly back her up...I actually feel that her SA is good enough to be a natural gold

Reactions: Zuzuska
2:53 pm CET
Screenshot_20180507-145203.jpg Screenshot_20180507-145143.jpg

Edit: someone new at 5 pm cet
Screenshot_20180507-165815.jpg

Last edited:
These 4 are all from the same person. UTC-3
8:00am

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180507-105505.png
    Screenshot_20180507-105505.png
    736.2 KB · Views: 21