• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Daily Missions that require a fighter's tier still treats them as their old tier

moisterrific

Reaction score
WnKcaAU.png

Daily missions such as these two still can only be completed based on a fighter's "original tier". I noticed my gold No Egrets Parasoul did not count towards the progress of the gold digger mission. And my silver Bad Hair Day Filia still works for the bronzed one.

@moisterrific But fight constraints are based on current tier, correct?

Ok cool, thanks, I'll add this now then!

Today, July 17th, I experienced this exact same problem. I have the mission "Silver Lining" requiring me to win 20 fights with a silver fighter, and as I was playing with my silver Cerebella Understudy, I noticed the mission was not updating. I had to change to a silver Parasoul Ivy League for the wins to count.

Today, July 17th, I experienced this exact same problem. I have the mission "Silver Lining" requiring me to win 20 fights with a silver fighter, and as I was playing with my silver Cerebella Understudy, I noticed the mission was not updating. I had to change to a silver Parasoul Ivy League for the wins to count.

Understudy cerebella is and always will be a bronze tier character. Try out bronze missions with her you will see.
No matter if she is evolved or not, she has silver char restrictions, but is bronze.