• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Daily Missions that simply don't work

Status
Not open for further replies.

moisterrific

Reaction score
The daily mission "Hang Time" doesn't work.
txrFH4K.jpg

There's this other one where it requires you to upgrade a Gold fighter's skill tree and that doesn't work either.

Aye, I've had a few missions that don't trigger.
One was "Win X fights with a team of 3 Fire characters"
Another was "Inflict Bleed on X characters"

I'm on a Samsung Galaxy A8, and I used a variety of characters in all game modes.
What phone/tablet are you using, @moisterrific ?

Aye, I've had a few missions that don't trigger.
One was "Win X fights with a team of 3 Fire characters"
Another was "Inflict Bleed on X characters"

I'm on a Samsung Galaxy A8, and I used a variety of characters in all game modes.
What phone/tablet are you using, @moisterrific ?
iPhone 6s running iOS 10.3.1

I believe bugs like these affect everyone regardless of device or operating system. And yes the 3 fire characters and inflict bleed missions weren't working for me too.

The daily mission "Hang Time" doesn't work.
txrFH4K.jpg

There's this other one where it requires you to upgrade a Gold fighter's skill tree and that doesn't work either.

Hey guys! These missions should no longer show up in the next update, and will be reintegrated at a later date once they've been fixed. If you continue to see them (or any others that don't work) after the update, let us know.

Thanks!

Reactions: moisterrific
Hey guys! These missions should no longer show up in the next update, and will be reintegrated at a later date once they've been fixed. If you continue to see them (or any others that don't work) after the update, let us know.

Thanks!
I get the feeling the next update is just around the corner…

Reactions: Ownface
Status
Not open for further replies.