• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Death Crawl and Nightmare Legion

Shibee

Reaction score
I had issues with these two Blockbuster moves quite a few times by now, so I thought I would ask for help here.

Death Crawl: Whenever I use Painwheels Death Crawl on any Filia, she just gets hit once at the start of the move and then just dogdes the rest of the attack. Its not that she evades the attack, as she gets hit once but rather that the attack seems to crawl over her without damaging her. The attack ends abruptly and I can't even block before her next attack.

Nightmare Legion: Sometimes when I use Doubles Nightmare Legion the whole character model just turns around to the left side of the screen, attempts to make the first move but doesn't hit anything, as the enemy is behind him and then the move ends. After that the character model turns around again, but just as with Death Crawl it's to late to block. This one is really getting on my nerves, as it can take some time to build up tier 3/unblockable Blockbuster moves and I always end up dying, because I can't block and didn't do any damage.

If anyone knows if I am missing anything or if these are known bugs, I would really appreciate an answer. Thanks in advance!

It would be really great if we could get videos of these bugs in action!
You can download free recording apps on Android, and the newest version of iOS has a screen recording feature built in.

If your BB3 is attacking to the left, it would mean that something turned Double around, most likely.
If you could share any steps to reproduce these issues, that would be very helpful.

I had issues with these two Blockbuster moves quite a few times by now, so I thought I would ask for help here.

Death Crawl: Whenever I use Painwheels Death Crawl on any Filia, she just gets hit once at the start of the move and then just dogdes the rest of the attack. Its not that she evades the attack, as she gets hit once but rather that the attack seems to crawl over her without damaging her. The attack ends abruptly and I can't even block before her next attack.

Nightmare Legion: Sometimes when I use Doubles Nightmare Legion the whole character model just turns around to the left side of the screen, attempts to make the first move but doesn't hit anything, as the enemy is behind him and then the move ends. After that the character model turns around again, but just as with Death Crawl it's to late to block. This one is really getting on my nerves, as it can take some time to build up tier 3/unblockable Blockbuster moves and I always end up dying, because I can't block and didn't do any damage.

If anyone knows if I am missing anything or if these are known bugs, I would really appreciate an answer. Thanks in advance!

i had a same issue with Death Crawl! it seems to miss the whole time except the first two hits. so far it's happened to me when i played against a Valentine and Eliza.
also, i had a similar issue with Nightmare Legion except Double just completely missed the first launcher hit, but she doesn't turn backwards like with what happened with you (i posted that as a bug report, but it wasnt really noticed i guess ^^')

Reactions: Shibee
It would be really great if we could get videos of these bugs in action!
You can download free recording apps on Android, and the newest version of iOS has a screen recording feature built in.

If your BB3 is attacking to the left, it would mean that something turned Double around, most likely.
If you could share any steps to reproduce these issues, that would be very helpful.

I started recording every match after I made this post, but so far the bugs didn't appear. As soon as I have footage I will link it here and If needed I could specify and describe in more detail how exactly the bugs/movements looked.
When using Nightmare legion, the movie strip appears just as Doubles character model is flipped around to the left side and after missing the Launcher Hit the move ends just as Double is flipped back around again.

When using Nightmare legion, the movie strip appears just as Doubles character model is flipped around to the left side and after missing the Launcher Hit the move ends just as Double is flipped back around again.
That makes sense to me! I just need to see / find out what causes Double to face the other direction at the start.
Hopefully you can catch it on tape.