• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Different Fighter Scores?

heyy b

Reaction score
So I have noticed that in the Rainbow Blight speculation thread that its fighter score is 9545 maxed out and all. I just recently maxed out my Rainbow blight except for the energy skill branch which I'm almost positive has no effect on character's fighter scores. Its fighter score is different however barely hits the 9000 mark at 9049. I have also noticed this with the with the new wave of fighters. For Surgeon General and Ultraviolent it said their max fighter scores would be 9757 and 10.6k. I have them both completely maxed out but their fighter scores are 9250 and 10k. Does anyone know why this is, were they originally going to have higher stats but were altered later?

@heyy b

The screenshots in all of the character variant discussion threads were taken from a development build that has slightly different fighter scores compared to the live version of the game.

It's a known issue, and we'd like to get around to fixing it eventually!
In the meantime, you may notice a slight variation in fighter scores if you're doing a direct comparison to the images in those threads.

I will add a small disclaimer to each of the threads to reflect this information.

Sorry for the confusion, and thank you for the feedback!

Last edited:
Reactions: JarlBeimar
Oh, that makes sense. Thanks for clarifying!