• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Does Hex disable macaques ability’s?

rexturtle1120

Reaction score
Hi! I’m by no means a new player to Skullgirls Mobile (or the original Skullgirls for that matter) I’d just like to know if the hex debuff disables SAs and Maraquee ability’s. I’m constatly hexing enemy’s with doubles bandwagon rushdown and I’ve never really paid attention to if a Fillias not stealing health while inflicted with it cause usually I KO them and the fight is over or the debuff is gone the moment the get a hit on me. With that being said I’m just wondering if anyone knows anything about Maraquee ability’s working or not working during hex- “Okay I Love you buh bye!”

Hi! I’m by no means a new player to Skullgirls Mobile (or the original Skullgirls for that matter) I’d just like to know if the hex debuff disables SAs and Maraquee ability’s. I’m constatly hexing enemy’s with doubles bandwagon rushdown and I’ve never really paid attention to if a Fillias not stealing health while inflicted with it cause usually I KO them and the fight is over or the debuff is gone the moment the get a hit on me. With that being said I’m just wondering if anyone knows anything about Maraquee ability’s working or not working during hex- “Okay I Love oh buh bye!”
Hex does NOT disable the MA. Hex specifically only disables SA. It would be annoying if it could disable the MA tho
okay thanks! It’d be nice to disable MAs when your inflicting hex but it’s probably not best if your opponent can do it too

You never know, at some point in the future there could be a brand new debuff that disables MAs and/or CAs. There’s always possibilities to look forward to!

Reactions: rexturtle1120
You never know, at some point in the future there could be a brand new debuff that disables MAs and/or CAs. There’s always possibilities to look forward to!
I was thinking about character ability’s being disabled but it would really only affect some fighters in Battle rather than all of them l- like I can live without Painwheel flying but I think Eliza’s CA being disabled might be a problem anyway thanks for taking the time out to reply!

Reactions: Psyche