• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Doing collaborations with other video games, I think

XxDaniiClxX

Reaction score
They should do a kind of "collaboration" with other video games, right? it may be:
Adding a character from that game that they are collaborating with, while he also does the same.
It would be more fun for you and the fans! (or so I think)
Someday I would like them to do a collab with genshin impact, I would like to see some character from that game in skullgirls, or some skullgirls character in genshin.
I think, idk, Just an idea, greetings!

Imagine something like, Skullgirls x Mortal Kombat. Skullgirls bring Scorpion, Raiden and Sub Zero skins, and MK adds themselves Peacock as playable character. Would be cool

Reactions: XxDaniiClxX
Well, making game collaborations is not something easy, since due to copyright it is difficult

It's complicated how Retro_Funk said.

Imagine something like, Skullgirls x Mortal Kombat. Skullgirls bring Scorpion, Raiden and Sub Zero skins, and MK adds themselves Peacock as playable character. Would be cool
Fukua already has Reptile, Ermac, and Rain palettes, not considering the obvious references of Squigly's Silver Chord and Double's Cilia Slide specials.

MK's choice of guest characters was always questionable for me. Except Predator and Spawn, those two are absolutely fitting. Since MK tries to be kinda realistic, I can imagine Valentine or Beowulf getting there, the other fighters are too bizarre...

Reactions: XxDaniiClxX
Collaborating between video games can bring a unique and thrilling experience to players. It's like having a crossover event in the gaming world, and it's always exciting to see how different characters and universes interact. As for my favorite game, I have a soft spot for Counter Strike. It's a game that I've been playing for years, and the rush of tactical shooting and teamwork it offers is unmatched. Recently, I stumbled upon an online market for CS2 skins, and it's been quite an adventure. Collecting and customizing my weapons with unique skins has added a personal touch to the game.

Last edited:
They should do a kind of "collaboration" with other video games, right? it may be:
Adding a character from that game that they are collaborating with, while he also does the same.
It would be more fun for you and the fans! (or so I think)
Someday I would like them to do a collab with genshin impact, I would like to see some character from that game in skullgirls, or some skullgirls character in genshin.
I think, idk, Just an idea, greetings!
Please ask for putting some Street Fighters from Capcom or even Tekken Fighting series 😅😂🤣