1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Double Basic to Advanced Combos

Discussion in 'Double' started by OozyGamer, Sep 30, 2018.

1. OozyGamer

OozyGamer Member

I know it's been a while but I recently ran into some issues in regards to my PC. Anyways, here's another video demonstrating some basic to advanced combos for Double utilizing her most optimal special moves and blockbusters.

2. Papyrus1910

Papyrus1910 Member

Yo, that was a great video! So many combos I've never even thought of pulling off! Thanks man, it really helped a beginner like me a lot!

3. fanghoul

fanghoul Active Member

Huh, so that's how you use Catellite Lives in a non-useless way.

Thanks for making this! There's a ton of useful info in this video.

4. Ryouhi

Ryouhi Well-Known Member

Great video. As someone that plays the game super casually in terms of combat it's nice to get an overview of what's possible outside of just L5 > Juggle > BB like i usually just end up doing!

Keep it up <3

5. Gamma Ray

Gamma Ray Active Member

Thank you for this video. It's awesome to see a variety of combos you can pull off even if people don't have a certain blockbuster. It does confirm the need for slide and bogus but everything else is pretty interchangeable which allows for players to focus more on what stats provide the best support for Double (Presuming they go chaos MA so they don't need Bandwagon's hex).