1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Bug - Normal Double throw

Discussion in 'Known Issues & Bugs' started by UltimateShowstopper, Apr 16, 2018.

1. UltimateShowstopper

UltimateShowstopper New Member

When Double grabs the opponent in the mouth, she throws it into her side (not the opponent's side). If you use Cilia Slide, then it will make a dash in the wrong direction, without causing damage.

2. Inked

Inked Active Member

so - correct me if i'm wrong - the problem is that if you throw your opponent (with Double) then use cilia slide, Double dashes to your side of the stage and not the opponents? (it's just a bit hard for me to understand what you're saying)

i think i've had a similar problem with Parasoul's throw where the napalm explosion sends the opponent up in the air and we briefly switch sides (it's not a game changer but it's still kind of odd)

3. UltimateShowstopper

Yes. Even when not using Cilia slide. Double throws the enemy in her own direction. Parasoul has a similar problem.

4. Inked

Inked Active Member

i just tested it out in training (i had to use hornet bomber because i don't have a cilia slide on me) and it seems fine. when the throw finishes Double spits out the opponent (who flies upward) like normal and hornet bomber goes in the right direction. could there be any other variables that causes it to have issues for you (i.e. being in the corner of the stage, your opponent being in the corner)?

5. UltimateShowstopper

I noticed that this happens more often with Cerebella. But I'll try to make a video to show the problem.

Inked likes this.
  6. UltimateShowstopper

7. Inked

Inked Active Member

interesting. i'll have to test it out in a non-training fight as well. does it happen when you fight other characters? does it only happen with that Rainbow Blight Double? there could be a lot that's causing it, so i just want to narrow it down.

EDIT: i tested it out in Dailies with the same Double i used before and the same move (hornet bomber) but it still hasn't occurred for me. it may be an issue on your side and you may want to contact the devs about it

#7 Inked, Apr 17, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
  8. UltimateShowstopper

This happens to all Double, with all the characters. Maybe only I have this problem, although Parasoul has similar problems. Rather, it's a bug.

9. Inked

Inked Active Member

yeah, you should probably contact the devs directly about this, especially if it's just happening for you.

10. Liam

Liam !Robot
    Hidden Variable Dev

Thanks for the gif!
    We're aware of this issue and still working on fixing it.

It only occurs if you throw the opponent out of a trip.

11. UltimateShowstopper

Thanks for the support! Now I understand why her mouth is so dangerous :eek: