1. We’ve updated our privacy policy to better describe the data we collect, and how we use it. You can find the updated version here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

If you have any questions, please contact us at skullgirls@hiddenvariable.com!
    Dismiss Notice

"DREAD LOCKS" - Strategy and Discussion

Discussion in 'Filia' started by Liam, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Liam

Liam Not An Actual Robot
    Hidden Variable Dev

DREAD LOCKS.png

This thread is for discussing Filia's gold variant: "DREAD LOCKS"
    General strategy, team position, character role, etc.
    It all goes here!

* Please note that the fighter score shown in this image may not reflect the actual fighter score of the variant in game.

#1 Liam, Oct 20, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2017
  2. Radelorie

Radelorie New Member

About Dread Locks, her SA says when HIT, but it also reflects damage when blocking which is not technically hit.

3. FriendlyWolf

FriendlyWolf New Member

My favorite Filia variant! This Filia I feel like is a gateway for fighters (especially those using lower level teams) to determine whether or not you are strong and know how to use all modifiers and Signature abilities to your advantage! You either are high enough level to power through her HP and bleed, or use other modifiers (Immunity, bleed, hex, etc) to circumvent her ability to win. Fighter's without those modifiers are in for a very tough fight! ( i.e No Egrets Parasoul who depends on crit values to stop BBs but will probably bleed out) I guess the only problem is that she only applies heavy bleed to critical hits and it can't stack. If I were to change it, I would apply heavy bleed+ (1) stack of bleed per critical hit. That way if you try to power through with critical hits then you would bleed to death quicker! Maybe that's a bit too much though.

Hall☆weenQueen likes this.