• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Collection Easter Egg Poses

Yomady

Reaction score
Screenshot_20181012-120104.png I was just thinking when on a character where you can look at your moves,stats, and progress how cool it'll be just to have a pop out pose?

Generally doing a bit of editing to make someone feel surprised as to "that's not in the game" to actually think it'll be cool to be in it?.

Easter egg -
story.php
sketch-1539342846297.png

Reactions: Krovelnaut Iron
Sounds fun, but also a lot of effort for something that is essentially superficial. Maybe once the dev team gets more important matters off their plate.

Reactions: Yomady
It would be pretty hard for them, since they don't really make the characters. They take them from the PC/Console version of the game, and unless Kinuko still animates for the team, I doubt it'll be implemented.

Although, they did make some fresh animations. I wonder who is animating now.

Reactions: Yomady
Sounds fun, but also a lot of effort for something that is essentially superficial. Maybe once the dev team gets more important matters off their plate.
True, a lot of stuff has been added and is getting added all the time.

Just thinking fun purposes?

Suppose it could be used as a idea for future Skullgirls games as so far, it is small.. but who doesn't love Easter Eggs?:)

It would be pretty hard for them, since they don't really make the characters. They take them from the PC/Console version of the game, and unless Kinuko still animates for the team, I doubt it'll be implemented.
Although, they did make some fresh animations. I wonder who is animating now.
Yep, like the one for Ms Fortune? I didn't even realise first seeing her spin around, that it was new when it was first leaked.

She loked great though!

Reactions: Psyche