• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Easy Fights?

Gibraltor

Reaction score
So I am now at a 19 streak and for the past two and current fight I am running into this bizarre trend where two teams are at 31k or more threat and one is at 20k threat. Because I'm lazy, want to continue my streak, and not looking to hit top 10, I'm going with easy lol.

Is this a bug? Or new to the fights? And if it is a bug please let me know so I can remove this post asap lol.

I’ve seen this pop up in Silver and Bronze PFs. I think it may be due to limited numbers of teams at the appropriate rating for that streak.

Who knows, honestly.

Reactions: Gibraltor
Interesting, well cool either way I guess, I love running my streak up higher.

Reactions: Yomady
It's intentional. Once you get enough there's almost always a low stat Aeon character to fight. It's actually a bot and not a real team.
While it's a much easier fight, youll get far fewer points and XP for beating it because there'll probably be no Longshot bonus!

It's intentional. Once you get enough there's almost always a low stat Aeon character to fight. It's actually a bot and not a real team.
While it's a much easier fight, youll get far fewer points and XP for beating it because there'll probably be no Longshot bonus!
I thought the reduction in experience was because experience is gained based on the enemy team's FS (Then multiplied by longshot), especially when I'm still running an 8k fs team against the 20k~FS Aeon team and should still be getting most of the longshot bonus.

Reactions: Yomady
I actually had it answered on Discord faster yesterday lol. But for that matter, I'm generally running a 15k team so I get like 40% or so still I believe. I am currently at a stage I like easy fights, it takes too long to get to that point to have it go to waste. Plus I get every gold character in PF, so just little by little!