1. We’ve updated our privacy policy to better describe the data we collect, and how we use it. You can find the updated version here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

If you have any questions, please contact us at skullgirls@hiddenvariable.com!
    Dismiss Notice

Bug - Normal Eliza A.I

Discussion in 'Known Issues & Bugs' started by Wupples, May 24, 2018.

1. Wupples

Wupples New Member

I been getting a bug where when im going agaisnt Eliza and she will just keep sliding or backing-up to the right side of the screen and even when she hits the right most part she will still keep backing up.. This can happen for a long time so..

2. Inked

Inked Active Member

yeah, that’s been happening to me as well. one of the devs said they would look into it, so it should be fixed in the next update

Wupples likes this.
  3. Zuzuska

Zuzuska Active Member

I’d like to believe that Eliza gets this bug from having the move Scarlet Ladies. It’s the taunt that causes her to back up in that fashion to use it for a Regen Buff.
    Have to test that thought though. 6CA1E3A8-D206-426C-9BA7-B2597FF364C2.jpeg

Wupples likes this.
  4. Zuzuska

Zuzuska Active Member

In this video, the enemy Eliza has Scarlet Ladies equipped. So I'm pretty sure there's a definite connection.

Wupples likes this.
  5. Liam

Liam Not An Actual Robot
    Hidden Variable Dev

Thanks for the report! It seems to be related to taunts in general as pointed out above.

Parasoul sometimes does this as well. Hope to have it cleaned up for a future update. In the meantime, enjoy the free hits!

Wupples and Inked like this.