• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Eliza Relics are out! Share what you got on them!

Nonexistent

Reaction score
Eliza Relics are finally out in the new update! Show us what you get on your rolls, either if you did 1 roll or 10 + 1 rolls, post it here and make sure you attach it with a picture!

For me, on my first roll I got a Bloody Valentine Eliza which is 1 of the 3 new Eliza so that's cool!

Hope to see what you get!:D;):p

Bought 2X11, 19 were Decrypted and In Denile, one bloody valentine, one Scarlet Viper, and one Diva Intervention.

Now she is very fun to play with :)
IMG_5027.PNG
IMG_5029.PNG

Bought 2X11, 19 were Decrypted and In Denile, one bloody valentine, one Scarlet Viper, and one Diva Intervention.

Diva Intervention Eliza is a decent Gold but Bloodbath has better abilitys. 19 Decrypted/In Denile are good wat to get more points for Eliza to level up the Skill Tree!
I'm guessing you saved up a lot of Theonite for those Eliza Relics!:D

Diva Intervention Eliza is a decent Gold but Bloodbath has better abilitys. 19 Decrypted/In Denile are good wat to get more points for Eliza to level up the Skill Tree!
I'm guessing you saved up a lot of Theonite for those Eliza Relics!:D
Yes I saved about 4400 for Elisa relics and now I will leave the rest (1400) and save more for the next patch :D.

Good thing they buffed up Sekhmet so now Diva Intervention Abilitys are more useful now!
P.s You leveled Diva Intervention really fast! :eek:
This is the one I got from the prize fight about two weeks ago. The new one is just lvl 10 lol.

This is the one I got from the prize fight about two weeks ago. The new one is just lvl 10 lol.

Oh, I thought it was same one lol
I wish I got the Gold Eliza from the PF's but I didn't get enough points to get it :(
Hopefully I can get it in the next Eliza's PF ;)

Oh, I thought it was same one lol
I wish I got the Gold Eliza from the PF's but I didn't get enough points to get it :(
Hopefully I can get it in the next Eliza's PF ;)
I think as long as you got the last tier reward, i.e., 1.78 million score, you will be safe in the top 1-10%. But of course, the more the safer! Good luck mate :).

I think as long as you got the last tier reward, i.e., 1.78 million score, you will be safe in the top 1-10%. But of course, the more the safer! Good luck mate :).

The last Eliza PF, a lot of people got really high scores just to get that Gold Eliza so maybe that's why but now I get like 3-4 Million points so I think I can do it! ;)

Only managed to record the first 10+1 pull because QuickTime bugged out on me and started crashing past the 3 minute mark every time.

In total, I did seven 10+1 Eliza relics.

In Denile: 27
Decrypted: 25
Bloody Valentine: 13
Scarlet Viper: 10
Bloodbath: 1
Diva Intervention: 1

Reactions: echoa

Only managed to record the first 10+1 pull because QuickTime bugged out on me and started crashing past the 3 minute mark every time.

In total, I did seven 10+1 Eliza relics.

In Denile: 27
Decrypted: 25
Bloody Valentine: 13
Scarlet Viper: 10
Bloodbath: 1
Diva Intervention: 1

You did 7 10+1 Eliza Relics!!!?!?!:eek::eek::eek: That would mean that you had 77 Elizas + 77 Eliza Moves in your Collection! You must really like Eliza if you did that many rolls, If I was you, I would have done them on the Peacock Relics becuase she's my fav! :D

Last edited:
Got 5 Decrypted, 3 In Denile, 2 Bloody Valentine, and 1 Scarlet Viper. Really wanted Bloody Valentine so I'm good \^o^/

Gold Diva Intervention. First roll.

Quite chaffed by that :)

Got 5 Decrypted, 3 In Denile, 2 Bloody Valentine, and 1 Scarlet Viper. Really wanted Bloody Valentine so I'm good \^o^/

Nice! You got 8 bronze Elizas so they will be good to grind out points out of them to level up your strongest Eliza! :D

Gold Diva Intervention. First roll.

Quite chaffed by that :)

Wow! I guess you're really lucky on relics! I only have gotten 1 Gold out of all the relics I've open which was a Raw Nerv Painwheel :p

Nice! You got 8 bronze Elizas so they will be good to grind out points out of them to level up your strongest Eliza! :D

That's a point folks.

Even if you get trash bronze Eliza's keep them for the meanwhile.

Send them into Event mode - Advanced mode and above , occupied with a high level toon. When they level you will get Skill Points you can use to upgrade the Eliza's from higher tiers skill trees.

After you have no use for them (IE The levelling curve vs time ratio spent is unfavourable) THEN use them to level your high level Elizas

That's a point folks.

Even if you get trash bronze Eliza's keep them for the meanwhile.

Send them into Event mode - Advanced mode and above , occupied with a high level toon. When they level you will get Skill Points you can use to upgrade the Eliza's from higher tiers skill trees.

After you have no use for them (IE The levelling curve vs time ratio spent is unfavourable) THEN use them to level your high level Elizas

If you think about it, getting bronze characters is actually really good! You also use those level 30 to evolve things to sliver and get more points out of that! Pointception!!!:cool::p

Reactions: Stilhouette