• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Energy recharging bug

Urabarosso

Reaction score
Every time I come back into the game, no matter how much time passed, energy still stays like it was before I left. But If I reload the game - energy will recharge. Is it designed to be like this?
IPad Pro, 9.3.5

What you need to do is go into any fight including training and just back out once the fight has started, this will update your game if it has been on standby (app hasn't been shut down) and make it so your stamina values are correct. Hope this helps.

By coming back to the game do U mean moving it from the background to the foreground? In other words from suspend to active.

If so, then yes it is known bug from BETA I think about energy not being recharged during the application suspend.

Reactions: Urabarosso
If you leave your application suspended aka not going into the tabs (by double tapping the button on the bottom for apple products don't know about android phones) and remove it then the game will be in a sort of save state which means even though it says your fighters are ready in your notifications box if you have that enabled it will still say that your characters stamina has not changed. The fix is still the same all you have to do is go into any fight as stated and quite out of it when the match says "showtime", once this is done the game will update and your fighters will have their respected stamina gage filled if it has been filled.

If you need me to go any deeper I'll try and explain it in a step by step process.