• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Error code:1

hypocritical kebab

Reaction score
Hello, since the black dahlia update I can't enter my account. I tried reinstalling it, signing in multiple devices, diffirent internet connections and got the same error. After that I tried playing as a new player and syncing downloads takes forever. And also after that I tried an another account and it signed in but game started to crash after some time while downloading and kept crashing whenever I enter the game until deleting all data. Is there something I can do?

A few questions.

1. What region of the world are you playing from?
2. Do you have your Skullgirls mobile Username and Public ID? If so, please share
3. What device are you using that is crashing regularly?

We'll be investigating this issue for our next update, so as much information as you can provide will be helpful.

A few questions.

1. What region of the world are you playing from?
2. Do you have your Skullgirls mobile Username and Public ID? If so, please share
3. What device are you using that is crashing regularly?

We'll be investigating this issue for our next update, so as much information as you can provide will be helpful.
1. Turkey (EU probably)
2. It's hypocritical kebab if I remember correctly
3. Tecno spark 8

Last edited:
If you haven't already, please also send a ticket to our customer service team using skullgirlsmobile.com/contact using the same information.

We've been collecting data from multiple users so we can hopefully fix this soon, this one has proven to be difficult to figure out what's causing the issue.

Have you tried using a different internet service? For example, using a public wifi somewhere. Some players have reported their particular service providers were blocking some content and had to try multiple providers.