• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Error code 2.SESSION.6

Fern

Reaction score
I cant log in and it started yesterday I've tried to send an email to hidden variable and tried to uninstall the game at least 10 times but it didn't worked, i know that's not an hidden variable fault but I need assistance anyway how much time will that need to be fixed ?

PS: i know that's not a hidden variable server's problem but I need to know how much time it will need to be fixed normally

Are you playing on Android or iOS?

A workaround for this that has worked for some players is to remove SGM from their third party apps on whatever account they're using to login with. For example, if you're using Google, you can go to your Google account on a web browser, navigate to third party apps and remove Skullgirls Mobile. After which, return to your device and attempt to login again.

Are you playing on Android or iOS?

A workaround for this that has worked for some players is to remove SGM from their third party apps on whatever account they're using to login with. For example, if you're using Google, you can go to your Google account on a web browser, navigate to third party apps and remove Skullgirls Mobile. After which, return to your device and attempt to login again.
I'm playing on Android but I've tried all of that and it didn't work and it is happening for 4 days, tried that again and it didn't work

Sounds like you already sent an email to our customer support, that was my next suggestion, though they may just offer the same workaround.

Were you able to play the game earlier this week? Or has it been a long time since you last played.

Sounds like you already sent an email to our customer support, that was my next suggestion, though they may just offer the same workaround.

Were you able to play the game earlier this week? Or has it been a long time since you last played.
I've played the game 4 days ago and haven't played in my account anymore and I was seeing if it returned every day

Last edited:
Unfortunately other than trying to refresh your login info per the above steps, I don't have much else to offer. We're continuing to investigate what causes this to happen and how best to prevent it in the future.

Unfortunately other than trying to refresh your login info per the above steps, I don't have much else to offer. We're continuing to investigate what causes this to happen and how best to prevent it in the future
So I'm unlucky enough to don't have a solution for my problem ?, I tried to log in today but it didn't worked, anyway I've crated a new account with SGM login

Another thing I forgot to mention, since this is a login issue there's also an off chance that you need to update or re-login to your Google account on your device through Google play. Another cause I believe is when Google Play is out of date, it can interfere with login functions, so that's another thing you can check.