• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights Evergreen Nunsense

Reaction score
I'm a double main, and I have consistently played evergreen with other fighters and she supports them with present danger [being her ability extending team-mates buffs for 5 seconds] but her ability doesn't work with nunsence, I have played their teamwork countless times but evergreen evil doesn't grant nunsence present danger but she does it for other team-mates that is not nunsence... Is this a bug or what

As a quick reminder, I have complained about space case broken marquee, she doesn't get 3 buffs from a defeated opponent depending on their element, she just gets one but her signature says she gets 3 buffs after defeating an opponent... Is this also a bug

can nunse work with the sundae school ?
also what you will have to say as a double main about the safest way to take advantaje of chaos MA >?
i have all doubles and even PA on crhabit and jawbreaker but im really put off by the ma usage . I have mad respect for doubles tough