• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Expand the compatible list of phones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gfulmz

Reaction score
Hi there I wanted to make a suggestion to expand the current list of phones. Since the last update 1.6 I can run the game almost perfectly. I have a LG G3 Sprint variant, just tired of downloading from APK websites and still can't download from the app store. Thanks

Please do not discuss obtaining this game from anywhere but the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. Getting the game from anywhere else is not supported by the HVS and could potentially damage your device, or do some other unforseen harm.
This thread has been locked.

Reactions: Liam
Hi there I wanted to make a suggestion to expand the current list of phones. Since the last update 1.6 I can run the game almost perfectly. I have a LG G3 Sprint variant, just tired of downloading from APK websites and still can't download from the app store. Thanks
While the above post by Cellsai still stands, and posts about acquiring Skullgirls from illegitimate sources is against our forum rules...

In light of our recent performance optimizations for combat (with more optimizations to come) we will most likely be reevaluating our device compatibility list for 2.0.

Reactions: Cellsai
Status
Not open for further replies.