• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fight mods for pfs

BrolaireOfAsstora

Reaction score
is it just me, or do a lot of the prize fight mods feel super stupid and annoying? I can't tell you how mqny fights timed out because of the latest Dame of thrones event. I would get them low, they would use a bb3, gain back nearly all their health, I would use my bb3, gain back mine, then the game to's. Has anyone else had bad experiences with these?

That's a problem with Time Out not being an actual mechanic you can play around in this game. And what's worse is that the computer is actually programmed to exploit it despite the fact that you can't do the same. If I have 3 healthy characters VS one that's on death's door, on what planet does the 1 deserve the win?

Exactly! In a fight with a clear winner, the win should not got to the opponent. Maybe you should only get half points, and your streak ends. At least this way, we still get SOME points rather than the game just flipping us the bird because vampire is a very poor mechanic for prize fights, in which you NEED to be able to win.

Reactions: TSGamer