• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal fighter filter isnt working

real.?

Reaction score
before i started a pf, i wanted to chose a super-weak, bronce fighter, but i was gonna take sooo long before i found them at the end of my fighters. so i went to the filter and selected ”bronce”, but my collection was still the same. it didnt show only bronces, it showed my diamonds, golds, and silvers.
i mean, this isnt very concerning, but it IS taking me some time to start fights hehe.
good morning/afternoon/evening to anyone who took the time to read this thread<3

I haven't had anyone report the filters not working probably since filters were implemented many years ago. If you're able to reproduce what you're seeing consistently, please record a video and share it with me.

I think there may still be a bug where if you tapped the green check mark icon somewhere, and then went to another fighter preview that didn't have the green check mark displayed, it can mess with how you filter your collection.