• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Fighter score went back down after level up

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkinnyJasper

Reaction score
I was using my diamond Moonstruck to level up some low level fighters in the prize fight. When I finished the fight, she leveled up from level 36 to 37 with her fighter score going from 14.6k to 15k. At the same time, a bronze fighter leveled up to 30 prompting me to evolve them. I clicked the prompt and evolved the bronze, but when I went back to my collection my Moonstruck was back at 14.6k but still level 37. Is this fighter power gone forever? Will she always be a little bit behind the other Moonstruck Annie’s even when she is fully maxed out?

This is a known visual bug that occurs in a few places in the game, most notably here when leveling up fighters and also when added Relic shards on the rewards screen popup. Basically the game client is counting something twice whereas the server is correctly only counting it once.

It's something that'll get fixed eventually, but since just restarting the game resolves it, we haven't prioritized a fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.