• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

"FIREFLY" - Strategy and Discussion

Liam

!Robot
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
PW.png

This thread is for discussing Painwheel's new Gold variant, "FIREFLY".
General strategy, team position, character role, etc.
It all goes here!

* Please note that the fighter score shown in this image may not reflect the actual fighter score of the variant in game.

Last edited:
I believe in Firefly. Easy Diamond.

With the new durability boost from Grudge she's going to be very difficult to burst down from 50% even with BB3s, which lets her take more advantage of enrage's damage boosts, and she even has impressive meter control with her own BB3.

She may be considered off-meta, but the way I see it she's quite versatile and statistically beefy now.

Last edited:
I believe in Firefly. Easy Diamond.

With the new durability boost from Grudge she's going to be very difficult to burst down from 50% even with BB3s, which lets her take more advantage of enrage's damage boosts, and she even has impressive meter control with her own BB3.

She may be considered off-meta, but the way I see it she's quite versatile and statistically beefy now.

I agree, diamond Firefly (post grudge buff) is about as annoying to fight against as dreadlocks or RE and her counters aren't as obvious because even if you remove her buffs, her Regen/meter gain is tied to her SA and her stats at diamond are pretty beefy.

So far I've been feeling kind of "meh" with Firefly, except for the fact that she seems to be a pretty decent counter to Dread Locks Filia. After getting below half health, she can turtle and gain back health lost from hitting Dread Locks, and its faster than Heavy Bleed! Probably going to try for a lot of Block Proficiency for this character.

Reactions: rexturtle1120
I really like her though as others mentioned she often gets a bad rap. I think a good improvement would be to connect her fighter portrait and name with her Signature ability. So something along the lines of, "after 2 seconds of FLYING, gain permanent enrage. Enrage is removed after blocking 2 times". Just an idea, but I think part of her problem is that she often times herself and the match out. It would be nice to experiment with the game timer more, have some 30 second matches or remove the timer altogether for really tough opponents.

Reactions: Diony