1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Fortune Variants and her Marquee

Discussion in 'Ms. Fortune' started by Tom Kulczewski, Sep 25, 2018.

1. fanghoul

fanghoul Active Member

I'm glad to hear Feline Lucky can be good! I loved her color palette, but she didn't look very good on paper. 25 seconds is crazy though!

2. Tom Kulczewski

Tom Kulczewski Active Member

I've been playing so much the last couple of days I actually maxed my lvl 31 M&F's skill tree. I did all of Fortune's dailies with her.

I just wanna know which Gold Fortune variant's better for offense: H&S or C&O? Claw & Order's SA seems great at first since blocking BBs and SMs became way more important since 2.5, but the requirement being dealing 10% of the opponent's HP in a single hit seems excessive and hard to do in high win streaks. Hack & Splash doesn't offer any form of control, but has a nice Armor Break/Cripple trigger coupled with max HP% damage, which is great for high win streaks imo :p not to mention her stats (which I don't specifically know for a fully upgraded lvl 50 H&S) which, at lvl 1, come second only to Harlequin Cerebella FS-wise.

EDIT Nevermind what I said about Claw & Order; while her SA seems rather niche, with her SA tree maxed she triggers the BB/SM block by doing just 5% of her opponent's HP in a single hit, and has a whopping 50% chance of resetting Debuffs while hitting criticals :eek:

#22 Tom Kulczewski, Sep 30, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2018
  3. Dr_cpt.

Dr_cpt. New Member

Anybody know what her marquee looks like fully leveled?

4. Gylfie

Gylfie Member

hmm... claw and order infinite?!!

5. fanghoul

fanghoul Active Member

I know with BOOP you get an extra second for each Marquee level, so that'd be up to 20 seconds of enrage after 10 seconds of avoiding hits. 10 seconds is a long time to avoid hits, but it does just happen sometimes, which is nice.

I imagine MLEM is the same, but haven't tested it yet. If levels reduced the time that you had to avoid hits it would be insanely good.

6. fanghoul

fanghoul Active Member

So I think I've probably overestimated Just Kitten's power. She's still one of the easier Ms. Fortune's to use, since her abilities have high probabilities of just happening at convenient times without any extra strategy. And just dodging massive blockbusters is always fun.

I just fought a Purrfect Dark though, and wow, she may be the best Fortune. She's seems so-so on defense, but I only just noticed that the Death Mark and Curse she applies are PERMANENT. Imagine just turning off Armed Forces or Resonant Evil's SA after 15 seconds of fighting them. And that's at level 1 of the SA! I need to explore this option further.

Tom Kulczewski likes this.
  7. Tom Kulczewski

Tom Kulczewski Active Member

Yeah, I believe it only takes 10 seconds with her SA tree maxed out. Having a Purrfect Dark just so she Curses defensive fighters like Armed Forces or Bloodbath sounds great tbh.

8. infine

infine Member

Wait wait wait. So you know curse prevents buffs from landing, and it works against haste that turns into doom in the dark PF. So with Purrfect Dark you just drop her into dark PF, loiter around for 10 seconds and dark PF modifier is beep boop meow?

fanghoul likes this.
  9. Luke

Luke Active Member

We are gonna sit on this until the next dark essence pf.

10. rexturtle1120

rexturtle1120 Member

You have definitely underestimated Just kittens power- I just upgraded her to silver today to test her out in the dark prize fight. Being a level three silver in higher streaks got me killed once I got hit without blocking in like the first minute, but I never once got doom. I wonder if this works for the accursed experiments mode as well. If I play my cards right and upgrade her well I could run the chance of hardly ever being debuffed, and I like the sound of that

11. fanghoul

fanghoul Active Member

Ok, update on Purrfect Dark, the Curse and Death Mark go away if the enemy is forced to tag out, (and presumably if they voluntarily do too), which is unusual for a debuff without a timer. Still really powerful, particularly with this prize fight, but not quite as powerful :oops:

Just Kitten is still a really useful variant. I just think I exaggerated when I said "best" earlier. I evolved her to gold (which may be a mistake?) and she's how I finally got those treasure nodes in her master difficulty daily event. Ignoring sometimes fatal debuffs and (less frequently) blockbusters is amazing! But we usually judge the best characters to be those that are good at killing enemies in high streak prize fights, and the offensive aspects of her SA are pretty negligible in that context.

rexturtle1120 likes this.
  12. infine

infine Member

All my Ms.Fortune moves have horrendous stats and no critrate, so can't really judge, but Claw'n'Order seems to hit a wall when fighting upwards. Namely the requirement to do 5% HP in a single hit when upgraded to the max. Potentially Cat Slide does the most single hit damage (maybe Feral Edge, but it's not practical as a debuff source), so if you can't even do 5% HP with Cat Slide, your SA is effectively not working at all. Needs crit rate and crit damage badly.

13. rexturtle1120

rexturtle1120 Member

Oh I wasn’t thinking of that, then again I really haven’t gotten to try her out all that often.Even if maybe holding out on her own won’t be her best quality, she’s still good for AE treasure nodes and that sometimes god forsaken Dark elemental prize fight :p

fanghoul likes this.