• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

From James

uhhhh dont use all 3 carries in one fight. You should be using one gold per fight to carry and then the rest being low level fighters to level up. That gets you the most points and experience.
I think it'd be best if you saw my list perhaps? I'm basically only REALLY good with Raw Nerv, my others are not so hot yet, and some I super suck with. So when the choice is, screw up at 12 wins with any lesser team or just plug the most powerful into one blow at that rate? It's hard not to just plug all in one blow, I have Raw Nerv at 5k and two Peacocks at 2.5k, so a 10k team netting me over 100k is the best I can do.

uhhhh dont use all 3 carries in one fight. You should be using one gold per fight to carry and then the rest being low level fighters to level up. That gets you the most points and experience.
Until your one carry dies because of a misinput and then your whole multiplier goes down the drain and then you close the game and not play it for a few hours

Reactions: Gibraltor
Until your one carry dies because of a misinput and then your whole multiplier goes down the drain and then you close the game and not play it for a few hours
Mmmm, yaaaaaaa, this is why I stopped playing the carry game lol.

Decided to "carry" can't get past a 4 win streak now. So think I won't be doing that nonsense anymore. Just a matter of teaming up characters I can play well with those I can't.

Decided to "carry" can't get past a 4 win streak now. So think I won't be doing that nonsense anymore. Just a matter of teaming up characters I can play well with those I can't.
Everyone at the top does it because it's the best way to earn points and EXP by a longshot, because the highest FS teams will always give you the same XP unless you have a lower FS (You'll get the longshot bonus if you carry, not if you don't.), and will give you the same amount of points no matter how high FS your team is. I'm doing it since I have many reliable carries but you're saying you don't, so I understand. I suggest you do duo carry until then, it'll help especially in the long run. I hope you pull something great soon.

Well, here's my crew.
2ikb3wn.png

The two original I had was Raw Nerv and Bloodbath, the rest I got in two weeks so they aren't super high yet. Carrying doesn't work with my current crew. What I've found is if I lump them in similar ranges, I can get up to a 8 win streak. Then I take Raw Nerv and place her with 2 high ones to get 200-300k points an hour. When I inevitably lose, I start the process over. In this scenario it is far more fruitful to use my tactics, because Raw Nerv is the only one I can get past 8 wins with, everyone else will ruin it, and then I'm wasting a TON of time at work like AN hour to get 100k, maybe. So since I do have work to do, this is how I will do things until I have a better way. And I currently have 7.2 mil points in gold pf, sooooo...

Diva Intervention can be a great carry. Even though she's a cheap one.
Just get a full combo of. Maybe you have to do a second combo. Then you have Sekhmet's Fury ready. Activate it. The enemy will block. Use your charge. The enemy get hit-stunned. Turn back to Eliza and activate Sekhmet's Fury again. Use the charge again. This loop will hold the enemy in an infinite hit-stun. You will get healed while doing this. And the enemy will never get a blockbuster ready.

As I said, that's quite the cheap strategy, but it's working extremely well.
The only problem is the Super-Charges Modifier for Prize Fights. But that's another story.
And Brain Freeze Cerebella is a bit problematic because of her SA. Just stop the combo by using Sehmets's Bite. This way you will break the enemy armor, and Brain Freeze can't reduce your damage completely.

Reactions: Gibraltor
Well, here's my crew.
2ikb3wn.png

The two original I had was Raw Nerv and Bloodbath, the rest I got in two weeks so they aren't super high yet. Carrying doesn't work with my current crew. What I've found is if I lump them in similar ranges, I can get up to a 8 win streak. Then I take Raw Nerv and place her with 2 high ones to get 200-300k points an hour. When I inevitably lose, I start the process over. In this scenario it is far more fruitful to use my tactics, because Raw Nerv is the only one I can get past 8 wins with, everyone else will ruin it, and then I'm wasting a TON of time at work like AN hour to get 100k, maybe. So since I do have work to do, this is how I will do things until I have a better way. And I currently have 7.2 mil points in gold pf, sooooo...
Holy shiznaz you have way more reliable carries than I do! You should have zero problem solo carrying with Untouchable, Ultraviolent, Rainbow Blight, Diva intervention, Bloodbath, or GI Jazz. I wish I got a blood bath or ultra violent. ;-;

Hahaha thanks guys! I just need to get them all leveled up is all, and better playing them, I am not super good with Eliza right now, but I will try that strategy out!