1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Fun Moments

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fanghoul, Apr 10, 2018.

1. fanghoul

fanghoul Active Member

I thought in might be nice to have a thread to just post moments in the game you found fun for some reason.

Mine today, which inspired this, was using Parasite Weave's Taunt right after kicking someone into the air. Did you know that it can hit an enemy? And did you know that further that with Weave this silly tongue lick hit can also stun an enemy?

I did not, and this is a delightful thing to learn.

2. luckykhanh

luckykhanh Member

I had a very funny moment today when I win without being hit at all (including hit when we block). I just use the special move and move back when they charge and charge back at them when they finish the charge, and suddenly somehow someway I won with full health bar lol, didn't realize that until after I start a next game

3. Gamma Ray

Gamma Ray Active Member

My fun moment was discovering Peacock's two level 1 blockbusters work very well together. It really made me realize how strong Pea Shooter Peacock is and personally the only reason she isn't gold right now is she is so reliable against most of the silver/bronze cast.

It's funny seeing the Argus Agony and Heads Up both hitting the opponent at the same time and almost guaranteeing a good chunk of damage to most opponents.

Hall☆weenQueen and fanghoul like this.
  4. That nub

That nub Member

A funny moment and truly glorious moment is Parrying (Noise cancel) A full blockbuster so i didnt take any damage

Feeels reeeeeaaallly gooooddd

5. luckykhanh

luckykhanh Member

That is a really good moment though

Hall☆weenQueen likes this.
  6. cappatacus

cappatacus Active Member

Just found out that I can use Cerebella's trip twice, before the opponent gets up (I've only tried this between Cerebella and Peacock so far, hope it holds up)

luckykhanh and Hall☆weenQueen like this.
  7. Fel

Fel wuf

Peacock is generally the easiest character to combo, shes lightweight and has a great hitbox to hit. A lot of things will only work on peacock.
    It may work on the other lightweights (Painwheel, Valentine, Filia). Val has a bigger hitbox and might hit the ground too early and Filia is a fast faller I think.

cappatacus and Hall☆weenQueen like this.
  8. Inked

Inked Active Member

right after throwing the opponent with a Cerebella, you can use pummel horse and still catch the opponent
    (of course, it only works against certain characters and sometimes they need to be in the corner for it to work)

9. Hall☆weenQueen

Hall☆weenQueen Active Member

When it's Parasol vs Valentine and Valentine says "ready for your shot?" And Parasoul is like "Take the shot" right after. Like no, Valentine... I don't want your shot. You take your shot.

10. luckykhanh

luckykhanh Member

No U

11. luckykhanh

luckykhanh Member

I almost lost the match, the enemy was much stronger and 1 normal or skill hit even if it was during blocking would kill me. Both were blocking and I could not get an opening for my blockbusters. But the enemy also had a small portion of HP left, and it was the last fighter, so I triggered all the blockbusters and special moves and somehow someway they dealt enough damage to help me win the fight lol.

12. Psyche

Psyche Not An Actual Corgi

When both fighter intros at the start of the match include the word 'time' ("Beowulf time", "time for your physical", "time for your curtain call", etc.) and then the announcer says "it's showtime!" and I suddenly become quite hungry for a meal where the herb thyme is used.

Thatonevalentineuser, PHPP and Inked like this.
  13. Thatonevalentineuser

Winning my first Prize fight 10% and the character was Eliza

fanghoul, PHPP and Inked like this.
  14. luckykhanh

luckykhanh Member

That is an epic one indeed

Thatonevalentineuser and PHPP like this.
  15. Luke

Luke Active Member

The day I discovered painwheel’s unbluckable charged attack can stager and finished a fight with 100% hp.

And another one when I was in the new pz with the enemy team having 160% buff and I had them in a corner and spammed cerebella’s charged attack because none of them have burst. Burst is so important in the new pz. Burst and that forced tag out move.

luckykhanh likes this.
  16. AFI

AFI Member

Staying up for almost an entire night during the second Eliza prizefight and shoving theonite into my only good team and getting player level ups to also refill energy and that Diva Intervention is now my best fighter.

luckykhanh and Cartouche‼ like this.
  17. Shambles88

Shambles88 Member

One of the great moments i have was finally destroy the bloody Primed Parasoul with perm unflinching and
    invincible. After burning strong characters, i paired a xenomorph with a bv eliza, inflicted the doom and make my eliza to hold up 30 secs and win.

luckykhanh, Cartouche‼ and fanghoul like this.
  18. Cartouche‼

Cartouche‼ Active Member

when both fighters get knocked down so there's a period of nothingness. it's funny on console, too, since assists can also get knocked down in the process X)
    20180427_123458_rmscr RSZ.jpg 20180501_194339_edited CAPrsz.png
    ASCEND

19. Inked

Inked Active Member

when you and the AI attack at the same time
    priceless

Cartouche‼ likes this.
  20. Cartouche‼

Cartouche‼ Active Member

i had that happen to me three consecutive times versus another Eliza AI: dash, hitsun, jab, hitstun, jab, hitstun, then one of us broke off