Fun Moments

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fanghoul, Apr 10, 2018.

1. fanghoul

fanghoul Member

I thought in might be nice to have a thread to just post moments in the game you found fun for some reason.

Mine today, which inspired this, was using Parasite Weave's Taunt right after kicking someone into the air. Did you know that it can hit an enemy? And did you know that further that with Weave this silly tongue lick hit can also stun an enemy?

I did not, and this is a delightful thing to learn.

Cartoucheā€¼ likes this.
  2. luckykhanh

luckykhanh New Member

I had a very funny moment today when I win without being hit at all (including hit when we block). I just use the special move and move back when they charge and charge back at them when they finish the charge, and suddenly somehow someway I won with full health bar lol, didn't realize that until after I start a next game

fanghoul likes this.
  3. Gamma Ray

Gamma Ray New Member

My fun moment was discovering Peacock's two level 1 blockbusters work very well together. It really made me realize how strong Pea Shooter Peacock is and personally the only reason she isn't gold right now is she is so reliable against most of the silver/bronze cast.

It's funny seeing the Argus Agony and Heads Up both hitting the opponent at the same time and almost guaranteeing a good chunk of damage to most opponents.

fanghoul likes this.
  4. That nub

That nub Member

A funny moment and truly glorious moment is Parrying (Noise cancel) A full blockbuster so i didnt take any damage

Feeels reeeeeaaallly gooooddd

luckykhanh and fanghoul like this.
  5. luckykhanh

luckykhanh New Member

That is a really good moment though