• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Game chat suggstion

Trigg

Reaction score
Having loads of channels is well good and all, but it's hard to know which are the common 'rooms'. And Channel 0 is mostly overrun with nonsensical chatter, and sometimes some of us actually want to talk about the game.

Could we somehow have clearly grouped channels perhaps? Something along the lines of what this forum already has or at least a simplified version of it?

While I have no official knowledge and I don't get any inside intel just for being a moderator, I would personally take a guess that this sort of thing is already on their mind. Quality of life improvements like this are always welcome for existing players and Hidden Variable know that, but they also need to keep a focus on content updates that will attract more players and improve retention. So in short, I support your idea but keep in mind that HVS have a lot of other stuff on their plate right now.

What else is interesting is that guild social features are "coming soon" and I'll be damned if that doesn't bring a more closed option for text chat with it.

High hopes!

Reactions: Trigg