• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved GAME FREEZING MID-FIGHT post 6.2.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE: We have pushed a hotfix that appears to have improved this for most players, but it appears that Samsung S20, S10 and other Samsung's still appear to be affected. We're continuing to look into why that might be happening on these devices.

Please continue to share your device info on this thread as we investigate.

Thanks!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are aware of a bug that has been affecting most of you, primarily on Android, where the game freezes right in the middle of a fight, forcing you to restart the game.

We are hard at work trying to get to the bottom of this and plan to have a fix soon.

If you are experiencing this, please reply here with your Device information, e.g. Make, model, RAM, etc.

It's possible that it may be device specific, so the more device info we have, the more likely we can spot a pattern which may help resolve this quicker.

Thanks for your patience!
Samsung galaxy note 10 plus.
Model: SM-N975F (d2sxx)
Board: exynos9825
Architecture: 2x ARM Cortex-A75 @ 2.40 GHz
4x ARM Cortex-A55 @ 1.95 GHz
2x Samsung Exynos M4 @ 2.73 GHz
Ram: 12Gb
Storage: 257Gb
Android: 12
Bootloader: N975FXXS9HWG1
Build ID : SP1A.210812.016.N975FXXS9HWG1
Java VM: ART 2.1.0
OpenGL ES: 3.2
Kernel Architecture: aarch64
Kernel Version: 4.14.113-24230781 (N975FXXS9HWG1)

It freezes in the middle of a fight. :(

I actually experienced this but in a different device
It's Realme c11
It has become a hindrance/annoyance to me whenever I am in a middle of a fight especially whenever I want something out of that fight it freezes and by the time it has stop the enemy has now a chance to defeat me.

I am hoping for you to fix this

DEVICE: REALME C11

It's Realme c11
It has become a hindrance/annoyance to me whenever I am in a middle of a fight especially whenever I want something out of that fight it freezes and by the time it has stop the enemy has now a chance to defeat me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240430_183732_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20240430_183732_Discord.jpg
    396.6 KB · Views: 4
It's Realme c11

With this build I no longer have this problem

Hace bastante que tengo ese problema y acá está la información de mi dispositivo:
ssamsung galaxy s20
SM-G980F
128GB

UPDATE: We have pushed a hotfix that appears to have improved this for most players, but it appears that Samsung S20, S10 and other Samsung's still appear to be affected. We're continuing to look into why that might be happening on these devices.

Please continue to share your device info on this thread as we investigate.

Thanks!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are aware of a bug that has been affecting most of you, primarily on Android, where the game freezes right in the middle of a fight, forcing you to restart the game.

We are hard at work trying to get to the bottom of this and plan to have a fix soon.

If you are experiencing this, please reply here with your Device information, e.g. Make, model, RAM, etc.

It's possible that it may be device specific, so the more device info we have, the more likely we can spot a pattern which may help resolve this quicker.

Thanks for your patience!
Samsung Galaxy M13, Android 15.

Status
Not open for further replies.