1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Getting a new phone. Question before I buy.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Scottienigma, Feb 27, 2018.

1. Scottienigma

Scottienigma New Member

I am looking to either get a ZTE Zmax Champ or a ZTE Maven 3. Does anyone know if the game is compatible with either of these phones? I have looked online but cannot find a list of compatible devices.

Brian Ford likes this.
  2. Psyche

Psyche Not An Actual Corgi

Hi. I couldn't find a list of devices for Skullgirls Mobile specifically, but you should check this generic Google Play Store article to make sure your device is on it.
    https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/1727131
    After that, Skullgirls asks for Android 4.1 minimum, though as an iOS user I'm not sure what exactly this means for your planned device in particular.

3. GPAngel

GPAngel New Member

You really only need to have over a minimum amount Ram on your phone, i can't remember it at the top of my head.

Brian Ford likes this.
  4. Liam

Liam Not An Actual Robot
    Hidden Variable Dev

I did some brief searching, and it looks like neither of those phones will be able to run Skullgirls.

Skullgirls requires 2GB of RAM to run, minimum*, and I believe that device is 1GB RAM, and the other is 1.5GB RAM.

* The performance may be less than stellar if you a running the bare minimum requirements for the game.

Brian Ford likes this.
  5. Brian Ford

Brian Ford Member

Someone was saying the other week about 2gb just hitting at peak but think closing apps helped never heard a reply lol but more ram the better their loads of phones on the market atm & ram is like hitting 6gb (maybes more) now so if your looking am sure you'll pick one up easy like a 2-4gb one... What i do is just type in eBay for example 4gb ram mobile comes up with millions i also see it like all phones break in time like screens batteries e.g so you can't be doing no wrong on a non branded one anyways good luck on the phone market. 3gb is working fine here if it makes a difference :)