• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Getting Eliza stuck

shadowfred

Reaction score
so I somehow managed to get Eliza stuck in the cat form, though not 100% certain how i got her stuck ik I did gregor samson with fila and then she got stuck. I do have a picture however it's not letting me upload it don't know why if there another way I could I will gladly as i did get a lose cause it timed out the match as I couldn't hurt her. I love skullgirls and can't wait till more characters are in it so it can grow and be even more amazing

actually little update I'm actually stuck in the Timed screen with her still stuck trying to go back into her normal form

Imgur.com is a good way to upload photos. However, we've gotten a stream of "Attacking Sekhmet with _______ causes Sekhmet to get stuck", so don't worry about it. Thanks for the tip though!

Reactions: shadowfred
ah ok wasn't sure and better be safe then sorry and I don't know why I didn't think of imgur >.> I'm tad slow haha but since their other threads of it, as u said ur aware of it so that good :)

I can back this up, I don't know what attack it was (I was using the bronze Light-element Cerebella, and it may have been Ceracopter) and she just got stuck and was giving me the "unhittable" white hitsparks and taking no damage. Yet another reason why timeout should be tied to health instead of just handing it to the CPU.

yeah I even managed to do it again and ik for sure it's gregor samson on fila that bugs her

This is a known issue that should be fixed in the next client update. Thanks!

Happened to me after Valentine used her back-and-forth beepy unblockable move. Stuck in Sekhmet form the whole match and was invincible the whole time.

The same thing happened to me as Eliza was evading while I was using Painwheel's Death Crawl Blockbuster. No move or anything at all unstucks her.
iPad Pro 9.7
iOS 9.3.3

This is a known issue that should be fixed in the next client update. Thanks!

52ytHFt.png

It's still bugged in 1.2.1. Valentine used one of her Countervenom on me just as I was returning to Eliza, and then the game got stuck and I can't even see Sekhmet even though I still hear the sound of her crawling back and fourth.